With all the music that gets released every week, sometimes it’s hard to keep track — and nobody wants to miss out when one of their favorite artists drops a new album.
However, we’ve made it easier for you by compiling the major new music releases of the year, organized chronologically by week. From pop and hip-hop to alternative, K-pop, country and more, 2023’s upcoming releases have something for every type of music lover. Not to mention that besides full-length albums, there are a bunch of EPs, vinyl releases and re-releases to enjoy.
Below, see Billboard‘s running monthly calendar of upcoming releases, and check back often for updates to our schedule of albums to look forward to each week.
- Taylor Swift, Speak Now (Taylor’s Version)
- Kool & the Gang, People Just Wanna Have Fun
- Barbie, The Album soundtrack
- Blur, The Ballad of Darren
- Nicki Minaj, [Not yet titled]